The COVID-19 Challenge
As the COVID-19 disease became a pandemic in the span of mere weeks in USA (months for the world), most of us who work in the process safety/engineering field has probably asked, or been asked:
- What kind of precautions have you taken to minimize the COVID-19 spread through:
- Human contact
- Computer equipment
- Shared office spaces
- Common areas
- How do you determine “non-essential” personnel that should not have access to your facility?
- What is your contingency plan if/when travel or access is restricted?
- How can you keep normal work efficiency for these “non-essential” personnel working offsite?
- What kind of resources do you need to work offsite?