We are excited to announce Mr. John Burgess will be presenting "The Unintended Consequences of Relief Device Pipe Modification" at tomorrow's REMBE's Safety Conference.
REMBE® Process Safety Days is a two-day networking event with highly topical presentations, live demonstration and an extraordinary evening event. It is dedicated to engineers, planners, operators, technicians, maintainer, safety inspectors, technical experts and inspection personnel in supervising organisations.
Among others, this year´s REMBE® Process Safety Days - Process Pressure Safety and Relief from September 17th & 18th will discuss:
- Risk and consequence analysis of chemical and petrochemical processes – from HAZOP to a reliable safety concept
- Specific codes and standards for pressure relief devices – Commonalities, differences and backgrounds
- Sizing and engineering – Pressure relief design for reactive processes
- Practical methods for the use of pressure relief devices
- Installation, inspection, maintenance and service of pressure relief devices – a pragmatic approach